Worker - Management Communication Training
We have found that:
- Factories lack effective worker management communication systems that empower workers to safely participate and feedback into factory operations
- Workers are not sufficiently aware of their key rights and responsibilities
- Effectiveness and sustainability of worker training efforts are not clear
To address these issues, the EICC and GeSI developed a two-pronged, classroom-based train the trainer Worker-Management Communication Program.
The audience for this course is EICC Member and Supplier facility human resource management in the electronics industry supply chain. The training is available in English and Simplified Chinese.
The training consists of two main components:
- Train-the-trainer program for HR/facility managers to increase awareness of:
- The business case work-management communication systems
- How to present the business case to senior management
- How to implement an effective worker-management communication system
- What and how to communicate to workers on key rights and responsibilities (as they relate to the EICC Code/GeSI principles)
- Resources for workers to increase awareness of:
- How to participate in factories’ worker management communication system
- Worker rights and responsibilities in key labor, ethics, health and safety, and environmental management as outlined in EICC Code of Conduct/GeSI principles and applicable laws and regulations.
This training program is available to EICC members and their suppliers.
(Last updated November 20, 2012)
Back to Top^
About Us |
EICC Code |
Join Us |
Tools & Resources |
News Center |