- Complete application and submit to Administrator
- Provide a commitment letter, signed by a senior executive, showing your company’s willingness to support the EICC’s vision, mission, bylaws and member requirements. Letter must be included with application.
- Board of Directors will review application and commitment letter. Once approved a prospective member becomes an Applicant Member
- Publically acknowledge the company’s inclusion in the EICC, within 30 days of membership acceptance.
- Pay dues within 60 days of membership acceptance.
- Submit a completed and scored corporate level SAQ within 90 days of membership acceptance.
- Must become a Full member after two years, but can apply for Full membership status by submitting a formal request to the Board of Directors.
- Voting privileges only apply to Full Members
- Meet all Applicant member requirements.
- Adopt the Code of Conduct.
- Demonstrate progress toward conformance to the Code for member facilities and major suppliers as defined in the Membership Compliance Program.
Administrative Requirements (applicable to Applicant and Full members)
- Pay annual dues in full by the published due date.
- Actively participate in the EICC
- Provide requested data per published timeline.
- Read and understand Bylaws and membership requirements.
(Last updated August 8, 2011)
Back to Top^
About Us |
EICC Code |
Join Us |
Tools & Resources |
News Center |